Re: Martin, Blaylock, & LOTR

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 1999
      > From: "Diane Conner" <connersd@...>

      > Has anyone read, James Blaylock's, "The Last Coin?" Maybe Amazon books has

      > D. Conner

      I read this a few months ago. I enjoyed it very much, more so than
      anything he's written after _The Paper Grail._ His later stuff has been
      a little grim.

      Again, I'd like to remind folks to please trim their replies and only
      quote relevant matter. These messages stack up quickly. Thanks!

      Berni Phillips
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 1999
        Diane Conner wrote:

        > From: "Diane Conner" <connersd@...>
        >
        > Hi
        >
        > George R. R. Martin wrote a book called, "Tuf Voyaging." If you can find it, do so.

        Dern. Missed that one. I'm quite a fan of Martin's, as you can see.

        > Has anyone read, James Blaylock's, "The Last Coin?" Maybe Amazon books has it.

        amazon.com has everything! I haven't read it but *Coin's* gotten some
        good reviews here at the Mythopoeic Society, and lots of people like
        him.

        > I am now reading LOTR to my seven year old son. It is quite an different experience. He likes Smaug, dragon's treasure, and the ring of power.
        >
        > D. Conner

        Hey, welcome. And welcome to your son as he explores Middle Earth's
        environs. You're raisin' him right! ---djb.