Reading Harry Potter

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      I'm reading Goblet of Fire (yes, I'm one book behind; I wait until the
      paperback is out), and I'm up to about page 500. I just wanted to share
      something that I thought was delightful.

      Harry (along with his friends) is looking up every possible spell book
      in order to find a spell that will allow him to breathe underwater. The
      titles of the spell books are pretty inventive. I particularly noted:
      Powers You Did Not Know You Had and How to Use Them Now That You've
      Wised Up.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
        Powers You Did Not Know You Had and How to Use Them Now That You've
        Wised Up. >>

        I think that one exists in real life...

        Lizzie Triano
        lizziewriter@...