Re: Parma Eldalamberon #13

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      To my knowledge, there are no more copies of the original printing of
      _Parma_ 13 left.

      I mean to see to reprinting recent issues of _Parma_ once the next
      issues of _Parma_ and _Vinyar Tengwar_ have been published. (New
      material has to take precedence!) Keep an eye on http://www.elvish.org
      for further news when I can announce it.