Re: [mythsoc] Re: fantasy for 10 year old?

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 2, 2003
      In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:21:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
      margdean@... writes:

      > There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,=

      And--oops--I missed that one. But I bet our local library has it. Never too
      late, right?
      Anne

    • Margaret Dean
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 2, 2003
        jamcconney@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:21:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > margdean@... writes:
        >
        > > There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,=
        >
        > And--oops--I missed that one. But I bet our local library has it. Never
        > too late, right?

        Right! And if your local library doesn't have it in their own
        collection, they can probably get it for you through interlibrary
        loan.

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>