Re: [mythsoc] Re: fantasy for 10 year old?

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 2 7:27 AM
      "dianejoy@..." wrote:

      > From: jamcconney@...

      > In a message dated 6/30/2003 7:01:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > bernip@... writes:
      >
      > > I remember reading books by Elizabeth Enright, too, but I can't recall
      > > the titles of the books I read
      >
      > << The ones I loved most were the Melendy books--_The Saturdays_,_The
      > Four-Story Mistake_, and _And Then There Were Five_.>>
      >
      > Oops. Missed that last one. Guess I'll have to find that one. ---djb

      There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,= where the main
      plotline is that the older Melendy children have set up a kind of
      treasure-hunt for the youngest two (Miranda/Randy and ... is it
      Oliver? The youngest brother) before leaving home.

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 2 5:18 PM
        jamcconney@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:21:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > margdean@... writes:
        >
        > > There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,=
        >
        > And--oops--I missed that one. But I bet our local library has it. Never
        > too late, right?

        Right! And if your local library doesn't have it in their own
        collection, they can probably get it for you through interlibrary
        loan.

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>