Re: [mythsoc] Re: fantasy for 10 year old?

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 30, 2003
      At 10:23 AM 6/30/2003 , Pauline wrote:

      >Look in the 300's in the Dewey Decimal system in the library for
      >collections of folktales.

      398, to be precise. Some material will be elsewhere in the 390s, and the
      more literary material will be in the numbers for the appropriate
      literatures in the 800s. If your library has LC classification, look under GR.

      - mad librarian
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 2, 2003
        jamcconney@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:21:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > margdean@... writes:
        >
        > > There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,=
        >
        > And--oops--I missed that one. But I bet our local library has it. Never
        > too late, right?

        Right! And if your local library doesn't have it in their own
        collection, they can probably get it for you through interlibrary
        loan.

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>