Parma Eldalamberon #13

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Anybody out there have ideas--ELFs or otherwise?

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian
      San Jose State University Library
      http://library.sjsu.edu

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 06/30/2003 09:48 AM -----

      "RAMELON" <RAMELON@...>
      06/28/2003 08:30 PM

      To: <ecrowe@...>
      cc:
      Subject: Parma Eldalamberon #13

      I'm looking to purchase an issue (or copy) of Parma Eldalamberon #13
      (currently out of stock by the publisher). Might you be able to help with
      some information as to where I can obtain one?
      Thank you.

    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        To my knowledge, there are no more copies of the original printing of
        _Parma_ 13 left.

        I mean to see to reprinting recent issues of _Parma_ once the next
        issues of _Parma_ and _Vinyar Tengwar_ have been published. (New
        material has to take precedence!) Keep an eye on http://www.elvish.org
        for further news when I can announce it.