Re: [mythsoc] Re: fantasy for 10 year old?

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 30, 2003
      In a message dated 6/30/2003 8:38:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      > If it isn't JT does anyone
      > recall what it was?

      That's _Johnny Tremain_. Esther Forbes, IIRC, won a Pulitzer for her
      biography of Paul Revere and during her research become fascinated with the
      apprentices of Boston and went on the write JT. It won the Newberry in its year.

      Anne

    • Margaret Dean
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 2 5:18 PM
        jamcconney@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:21:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > margdean@... writes:
        >
        > > There's actually one more: =Spiderweb for Two,=
        >
        > And--oops--I missed that one. But I bet our local library has it. Never
        > too late, right?

        Right! And if your local library doesn't have it in their own
        collection, they can probably get it for you through interlibrary
        loan.

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>