Re: [mythsoc] A Harry Potter Sunburn

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      In a message dated 6/25/2003 5:33:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      > I could stand to lose Percy or one of those
      > irresponsible twins -- it might make the other settle down.

      LOL! Oh, sheesh, Berni, now *there's* a child-discipline technique!
      "Behave, or I'll knock off your brother!"

      This sounds like one of those horrible Victorian stories designed to scare
      kids into compliance. "Bobby was bad and got eaten by a bear" -- that genre.

      Reb