Pullman books

  • Julia Palffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 1999
      Hello,

      I'm new to the list and have been lurking so far.

      Anyone wanting to find out more about Pullman's books The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife can look them up at the following URLs:
      http://www.randomhouse.com/features/goldencompass/goldencompass/
      and
      http://www.randomhouse.com/features/goldencompass/subtleknife/

      Does anyone know what the third book of the trilogy will be called yet? I think someone mentioned it will be published next spring?

      TIA

      Julia Palffy
      Zug, Switzerland
      jupalffy@...

      __________
      I__I__I__I__I
      I__I__I__I__I
      I__I__I__I__I
      I__I__I__I__I There are more possibilities than you imagine.
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 1999
        Julia Palffy wrote:

        > Does anyone know what the third book of the trilogy will be called yet? I think someone mentioned it will be published next spring?

        The third installment in the trilogy, The Amber Spyglass, is due out
        next year, around August I believe.

        --
        Dr. Theodore James Sherman
        Department of English, Box X041