Re: Martin, Blaylock, & LOTR

  • Diane Conner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 1999
      Hi

      George R. R. Martin wrote a book called, "Tuf Voyaging." If you can find it,
      do so.

      Has anyone read, James Blaylock's, "The Last Coin?" Maybe Amazon books has
      it.

      I am now reading LOTR to my seven year old son. It is quite an different
      experience. He likes Smaug, dragon's treasure, and the ring of power.

      D. Conner