Mythprint

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 1999
      >From: ERATRIANO@...
      >
      >Tell me about Mythprint...
      >
      >Lizzie

      _Mythprint_ is the monthly newsletter of the Mythopoeic Society. More
      information, subscription rates and sample articles are available on our
      web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org

      Or you can e-mail me privately with any questions; I'm the editor.

      Eleanor

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
        I received the latest Mythprint (fantastic work, as usual, Ellie!) and just
        wanted to respond briefly to the editorial.

        It's OK with me if, some time in the future, Mythprint is delivered to me by e-
        mail as a .pdf attachment. I already get a bunch of newsletters through e-
        mail, so I'm used to this by now.

        That way, the membership plus Mythprint price could remain $20, I think, since
        I would expect that only a small number of subscribers would not have e-mail
        and would have to have theirs delivered in print format.

        Joan Marie Verba
      • Robin Reid
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
          Hello-I've been lurking and reading since I joined the list, but wanted to
          chime in and say I'd be perfectly happy with emailed/pdf file of Mythprint!

          More and more I think this sort of scholarly and academic informational
          stuff will be delivered electronically.!

          Robin Reid

        • Diane Joy Baker
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9 5:35 PM
            I have a review of the new Indy movie that I might be able to submit. How soon do you need?

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2009
              Has anyone received the February issue of Mythprint yet?

              emerdavid

              PeoplePC Online
              A better way to Internet
              http://www.peoplepc.com