what about them jewels....

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 1999
      Hey, one thing I really enjoyed in the Professor's work was his treatment of
      gems and jewelry... in fact I kind of hold him responsible for my passion for
      the stuff. LOL. Not so much present in Lewis. And some of us attempt it
      but are not half so good. Well, that's true of many of us affected by JRRT
      on other things too... his scholarship and genius underpinning Middle Earth
      made it what it was and is...

      Thoughts?

      Lizzie