Re: Yes, Gandalf ...

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
      In a message dated 12/21/1999 6:38:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      sschaper@... writes:

      <<
      It is always good to examine a thing to see if it is true, before you
      believe it. >>

      Oh, well, now I'm gonna get myself in even deeper for frivolity LOL... I
      never said I believed it, it is just a fun thing to study a little, like
      astrology. I am having trouble with my belief... I think this is getting a
      little personal... at this point I don't mind but I need to be poked when I
      overstep list rules gggg. I haven't yet read S. Hawking's book, but I am
      always interested in a good, what is it? apologetic? "Surprised by Joy" was
      very good. My big epiphany turned on Williams Arthuriad, but that was years
      ago. I'd like to continue... suggestions?

      Lizzie