Re: [mythsoc] Harry, Pt 2

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2003
      From: <Stolzi@...>

      > Rather weird to think of all the thousands or even millions (?) of people
      all
      > doing the same thing I've been doing this afternoon - reading HARRY POTTER
      > AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX.
      >
      > Afraid that before I can plow through these 870 pages I'll run across
      lotsa
      > spoilers in the media or on the lists.

      And a reminder that some of us intend to read the book but are not willing
      to plonk down $30 right away (and don't belong to discount clubs where you
      can get it cheaper). Please be sure to put a spoiler warning at the start
      of your post if you're going to talk about the book in such a way as to give
      things away. Thank you.

      Berni