Re: [mythsoc] Harry, Pt 2

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21 3:28 PM
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > Afraid that before I can plow through these 870 pages I'll run across lotsa
      > spoilers in the media or on the lists. But I'm darned if I'll stay up tonight
      > to finish the thing! I read fast but not THAT fast, and I didn't really get
      > down to HARRY until about an hour ago.

      Heck, I just started Goblet of Fire a couple of days ago. (Enjoying it
      immensely, though the beginning was somewhat confusing and didn't seem
      to relate to Harry at first.)

      I HOPE someone eventually will tell me definitely who dies so it won't
      be a nasty surprise when I get to Order of the Phoenix (which I probably
      won't read until it's in paperback).

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21 7:57 PM
        From: <Stolzi@...>

        > Rather weird to think of all the thousands or even millions (?) of people
        all
        > doing the same thing I've been doing this afternoon - reading HARRY POTTER
        > AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX.
        >
        > Afraid that before I can plow through these 870 pages I'll run across
        lotsa
        > spoilers in the media or on the lists.

        And a reminder that some of us intend to read the book but are not willing
        to plonk down $30 right away (and don't belong to discount clubs where you
        can get it cheaper). Please be sure to put a spoiler warning at the start
        of your post if you're going to talk about the book in such a way as to give
        things away. Thank you.

        Berni