Re: [mythsoc] Another character done gone - new HP - ANOTHER?!

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 19, 2003
      In a message dated 6/18/2003 8:49:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      > Hey, Mary, may we borrow your copy at Mythcon? I don't intend to buy it
      > until it comes out in paperback.

      You should be attending stuff, Berni, not reading! ;) And this one will
      take a whale of reading - isn't it the longest one yet?

      Or, wait, I'll let you read it at the reg. desk if you'll do the sitting
      there handing out reg packets :)

      Mary S

    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 19, 2003
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 19, 2003
          From: <SusanPal@...>

          Stolzi@...
          > writes:
          >
          > > My heart misgives me for dear Hagrid... he'd be so brave and gruff and
          > > self-sacrificing about it... oh dear
          >
          > What about Dumbledore? There was a clue at the end of the last book that
          > something's not quite right with him.

          I think that it will probably be Dumbledore, then Voldemort could put someone in the headmasters seat at Hogworts. I just hope it is not one of the Ron or Hermione, or any of the Weasleys.