Re: Denver7

  • Patricia Vivien Yarrow
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
      I *believe* this is the address for the publication in question,
      which is described as a "literary and arts quarterly." It is most
      likely the one that Janet referenced. The phone number doesn't seem
      to be functional - I get a fast busy signal. 8-(

      Inklings
      "Threads of Truth From Art and Story"
      quarterly
      Contact: Paradox Publishing, 1650 Washington St., Denver, CO 80203
      (303) 861-8191

      Patricia Yarrow
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
        In a message dated 6/16/2003 2:50:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
        yarrowp@... writes:

        > Ray Tripp was my Anglo-Saxon and Arthurian studies
        > prof at the University of Denver back in 1977-81. He did indeed
        > write on the subject of Lewis (though he wasn't fond of Tolkien). I
        > had no idea he was still active.

        Possibly because Tolkien wasn't fond of Arthur!

        Diamond Proudbrook