Re: [mythsoc] Inklings

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2003
      Does anyone know anything about a publication called Inklings that is (or
      was) based in Denver? Someone told me about it, but a Google search turned up
      nothing. If it's OUR Inklings, then I'd be interested in it.
      Anne

    • Croft, Janet B
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2003
        Here's the WorldCat information on the Inklings publication from Denver. It
        looks like it is just generally on the arts:

        Inklings.

        1994-
        English Serial Publication
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/images/icon-ser.gif> Serial Publication :
        Periodical : Quarterly (every 3 months) v. : ill. ; 34 cm.
        [Denver, Colo. : Paradox Publishing,
        Get This Item
        Availability: Check the catalogs in your library.

        * Libraries
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSFETCH?fetchtype=holdings:next=html/ho
        ldings.html:bad=error/badfetch.html:format=FH:numrecs=1:resultset=3:recno=4:
        sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-dh0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=8:0> worldwide that
        own item: 4

        * Find this in your library Connect to the catalog at OU
        Libraries--Norman Campus

        * Borrow
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPage?pagename=ill:sessionid=sp01sw01-
        32933-dh0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=8:0> this item from another library
        (Interlibrary Loan)
        Find Related
        More Like This: Advanced
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/MoreLikeThis?sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-d
        h0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=8:0:recno=4:resultset=3:next=html/morelikethis.
        html:bad=html/record.html> options ...
        Title: Inklings.
        Publication: [Denver, Colo. : Paradox Publishing,
        Year: 1994-
        Frequency: Four issues yearly.
        Language: English
        SUBJECT(S)
        Descriptor: Arts -- Periodicals.
        Note(s): Title from cover.
        Other Titles: Inklings (Denver, Colo. : 1994)
        Material Type: Periodical (per)
        Document Type: Serial
        Entry: 19950605
        Update: 20001221
        Accession No: OCLC: 32598884
        Database: WorldCat

        However, THIS Inklings IS about "our" Inklings:

        Inklings.

        Inklings-Gesellschaft für Literatur und Ästhetik.

        1983-
        German Serial Publication
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/images/icon-ser.gif> Serial Publication :
        Annual v. ; 21 cm.
        Lüdenscheid [Germany] : M. Claren,
        Get This Item
        Availability: Check the catalogs in your library.

        * Libraries
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSFETCH?fetchtype=holdings:next=html/ho
        ldings.html:bad=error/badfetch.html:format=FH:numrecs=1:resultset=3:recno=1:
        sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-dh0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=10:0> worldwide that
        own item: 16

        * Find this in your library Search the catalog at OU Libraries--Norman
        Campus

        * Borrow
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPage?pagename=ill:sessionid=sp01sw01-
        32933-dh0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=10:0> this item from another library
        (Interlibrary Loan)
        Find Related
        More Like This: Advanced
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/MoreLikeThis?sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-d
        h0ma2j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=10:0:recno=1:resultset=3:next=html/morelikethis
        .html:bad=html/record.html> options ...
        Browse Journal: Available Issues (ArticleFirst)
        Title: Inklings.
        Corp Author(s): Inklings-Gesellschaft für Literatur und Ästhetik.
        Publication: Lüdenscheid [Germany] : M. Claren,
        Year: 1983-
        Frequency: Annual
        Language: German; German and English.
        Standard No: ISSN: 0176-3733; LCCN: 86-644838 ; sn 85-61928
        SUBJECT(S)
        Descriptor: Inklings (Group of writers) -- Periodicals.
        Fantasy literature, English -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
        English literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
        Fantasy literature -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
        Fantasy in literature -- Periodicals.
        Fantastic -- Periodicals.
        Note(s): Issued by: Inklings-Gesellschaft für Literatur und
        Ästhetik, 1983-
        Class Descriptors: LC: PR478.I54
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSQUERY?sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-dh0ma2
        j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=10:0:next=html/records.html:bad=html/records.html:fo
        rmat=BI:numrecs=10:indexh1=:termh1=lc%3APR478.I54:dbname=WorldCat:searchtype
        =hotlc> ; Dewey: 823/.0876/09
        <http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/WebZ/FSQUERY?sessionid=sp01sw01-32933-dh0ma2
        j2-vdcijo:entitypagenum=10:0:next=html/records.html:bad=html/records.html:fo
        rmat=BI:numrecs=10:indexh1=:termh1=dd%3A823%2F.0876%2F09:dbname=WorldCat:sea
        rchtype=hotdewey>
        Other Titles: Inklings (Lüdenscheid, Germany); Inklings-Jahrbuch;
        Inklings-Jahrbuch für Literatur und Ästhetik
        Document Type: Serial
        Entry: 19850830
        Update: 20010606
        Accession No: OCLC: 12441341
        Does anyone know anything about a publication called Inklings that is (or
        was) based in Denver? Someone told me about it, but a Google search turned
        up
        nothing. If it's OUR Inklings, then I'd be interested in it.
        Anne

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050202
        27:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124fv1soh/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogy
        o?YH=3313099&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=131793118>

        <http://www.mythsoc.org>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • David S. Bratman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2003
          At 06:25 PM 6/15/2003 , Anne wrote:
          >Does anyone know anything about a publication called Inklings that is (or
          >was) based in Denver? Someone told me about it, but a Google search turned up
          >nothing. If it's OUR Inklings, then I'd be interested in it.

          I believe this is that one that had an issue with some light articles about
          the Inklings of Oxford. Copies were passed around the Society at one
          point. I recall that we sent material to these folks about the last
          Boulder Mythcon, but I don't believe anything came of it.

          David Bratman