Re: [mythsoc] That LotR Musical

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 11 10:26 AM
      "Daniel B. Karpouzian" wrote:

      > What about for Frodo, "Mr. Cellophane" from "Chicago"?

      No, no, that's for CELEBORN! :D

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • Croft, Janet B
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 11 11:24 AM
        "When You're Good to Grishnakh...Grishnakh's Good to You!"

        Janet 8^)

        From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

        > Hmmmmmm...Should I upload it to the "files" area of this list? >>
        >
        > Oh yes please! When did Nimoy ever do a song?

        There's a video of it that's been all over the net. Judging from the
        appearance of his "dancers," I'd say it's from around 1970. It's about
        Bilbo Baggins and is really, really bad.

        Nimoy also has had at least one album out. I think it was before
        original
        Trek went off the air that Nimoy released "Mr. Spock's Music from Outer
        Space." I think I bought it in 7th grade, which would have made it 1967
        or
        1968. He sings on that. He's also on one of the "Golden Throats"
        albums
        singing "Proud Mary." He's not as bad as Shatner, but that's not saying
        much.

        Berni

        <http://www.mythsoc.org>

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to