Re: Yes, Gandalf ...

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
      On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, you wrote:
      I'm a major
      > doubting split personality... it's not a boast it's a problem. ggg

      It is always good to examine a thing to see if it is true, before you believe
      it.
    • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
        In a message dated 12/21/1999 5:29:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        sschaper@... writes:

        << It is perilous to study too closely the arts of the Enemy. >>
        Yes, my mom's thoughts exactly, but in different words. Well, you might say
        Someone is watching out for me, cos I actually haven't been keeping up my
        studies... I don't count it as virtue, I count it as grace... And I am not
        really sure where my own opinion lies about Tarot anyway. I'm a major
        doubting split personality... it's not a boast it's a problem. ggg

        Lizzie
      • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
          In a message dated 12/21/1999 6:38:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          sschaper@... writes:

          <<
          It is always good to examine a thing to see if it is true, before you
          believe it. >>

          Oh, well, now I'm gonna get myself in even deeper for frivolity LOL... I
          never said I believed it, it is just a fun thing to study a little, like
          astrology. I am having trouble with my belief... I think this is getting a
          little personal... at this point I don't mind but I need to be poked when I
          overstep list rules gggg. I haven't yet read S. Hawking's book, but I am
          always interested in a good, what is it? apologetic? "Surprised by Joy" was
          very good. My big epiphany turned on Williams Arthuriad, but that was years
          ago. I'd like to continue... suggestions?

          Lizzie