The Tough Guide to Fantasyland

  • David S Bratman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 10:49 PM
      A few months ago there was a complaint on this list about the
      unavailability of Diana Wynne Jones's book _The Tough Guide to Fantasyland_.

      At a science-fiction convention last weekend, I found copies of the
      original British paperback for sale from a dealer called Cargo Cult Books &
      Notions. (I've bought much from them in the past, though not by mail; and
      the owner, David Clark, is a personal friend, so I think I can vouch for
      them.) Unfortunately I didn't note the price, and it's not listed in their
      May/June catalog, though they gave me the impression that it was. But you
      can contact them and inquire: CultCentral@..., 510-549-3018.

      - David Bratman