RE: [mythsoc] FWD: Hello from NY

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2003
      << we are open for reviewing the work in our journal Parma Nole and for our
      website, www.herenistarion.org
      We look forward to conversing and speaking with you all! >>

      I didn't realize there were so many places one could buy LOTR goodies. Am
      I hopelessly out of touch as a hobbyist?

      Where do the impassioned collectors recommend I start drooling, er,
      browsing? lol Just to look. I love to see the stuff but somehow,
      fortunately, I don't usually covet it. PTL.

      I did however pick up one of the red "There and Back Again" blank books at
      Barnes & Noble, and I see the softcover Hobbits Journal or whatever it's
      called is back on the market. I had one of them in HS.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia