[mythsoc] Shows on DVD I want ( was OT: Meritocracy)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 4:22 AM
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: darancgrissom@...
      Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:20:19 -0700
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mythsoc] OT: Meritocracy

      << I will also say that of all the Television shows coming out on DVD, one
      of the two series I'm getting is the Simpsons. The other is Highlander,
      but that's just my quirky side showing. >>

      Must have shows for me: *24,* *Dark Angel* and *Babylon 5.* Yeah, I
      really like those spy motifs (but only the Sean Connery Bond films). I'll
      be in real trouble if they ever get *Equalizer* onto DVD. ---djb

      http://mail2web.com/ .