Baycon BoF

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      Hi Everyone -

      If you will be at Baycon on Saturday at 11:30 am. The BoF: Lord of the
      Rings was my idea and I want more Mythies to show! The basic premise is
      to talk about the Movies & the Books, comparisons pro & con. David and I
      are already planning to be there. Chocolate will be provided. :-)

      For those of you completely in the dark, Baycon is an San Jose SF con
      over Memorial Day Weekend.

      See you at the con!

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa