Re: Gaiman vs Moore

  • Steve Law
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19 9:34 AM
      Ernest:
      "In any case my hyperbole isn't as bad an attempt to
      "score points" as the claim that Gaiman writes "horror
      porn" bolstered by the faulty
      citation of a work that Gaiman didn't even write."

      You are right, it was Jamie Delano, although I see
      that Gaiman did write one issue, "Hold Me", which I
      remember reading.

      An honest mistake. I believed Gaiman had written the
      piece I referred to, but I discussed other examples
      that *were* by Gaiman. And I did at least read it
      before I dismissed it.

      Steve Law

      Yahoo! Plus
      For a better Internet experience