The Late Passenger (fwd)

  • Edith Louise Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 1999
      If anyone can answer this off the top of his or her head, could you reply
      to this person? I've told him about Granger's Index to Poetry but I don't
      know if this poem is in there. Thanks...
      Edith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 1999
        In a message dated 12/20/99 12:44:41 PM Central Standard Time,
        ecrowe@... writes:

        > From: Kevin Eddings <kevin.eddings@...>
        > Can you tell me where I can find a copy of C.S. Lewis' poem "The Late
        > Passenger"?

        So why hasn't he looked (duh!) in THE POEMS OF C.S. LEWIS???

        In my edition, "The Late Passenger" appears on page 47 and is the
        next-to-the-last poem in Part II.

        Mary S