wierd vocab query

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      Okay, here's one... In a bio or study I read of CSL quite a while back, they
      mentioned more than once that he liked "---" women, and the word was an
      unfamiliar one to me, (it has a "y" in it is aobut all I remember) and I
      looked it up and it meant basically of very ample backsides. ggg. Can
      someone help me remember the word? It is needed elsewhere. ggg

      Lizzie