RE: Cerebus (was Re: [mythsoc] Trek theories (was RotK Theory))

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 68 , May 14 4:27 AM
      You're forgetting that Mae West wrote her own material, and that
      material (well, some of it) has been published, so even a kid like
      me can get some idea of what couldn't get onto film. There exists a
      little volume, _Three Plays by Mae West_, you should track down. I
      just checked Amazon.com and the paperback edition is still in print.

      I'm not forgetting that Ernest. But this is one of those times that the
      delivery is half the package. I guess if I saw some of the movies and
      THEN read the plays, I might "get" it. ?

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano