Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1245

  • jchristopher@tarleton.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2003
      I've tried to open Digest No. 1245 three times now, and it freezes the
      computer each time. Is it just some local glinch, or did this happen to
      others with this mailing? --Joe
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2003
        jchristopher@... wrote:

        > I've tried to open Digest No. 1245 three times now, and it freezes the
        > computer each time. Is it just some local glinch, or did this happen to
        > others with this mailing? --Joe

        I can't explain this, especially since I receive individual messages. If
        you missed any, you can read them on the web page:

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...