[mythsoc] Other YA titles

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      David:

      Does Claire know about the Echorium Sequence by Kate Robinson? I came
      across *Song Quest* a while back, got caught by the cover art, then by the
      story. Liked it a lot. (In fact, I like Kate Robinson's work as a
      whole---so far.) I recently snagged the sequel *Crystal Mask* and presume
      there's a third one coming. It's from Scholastic, and looks like a YA
      trade paper: not as large as a normal TP, but larger than the usual mass
      market PB. (Think about a nomination for next year?)

      And has anyone else read *Wind Singer* and *Slaves of the Mastery* by
      William Nicholson? I read them both and enjoyed. Don't want to let these
      drop from sight without at least calling attention to them. ---djb

      http://mail2web.com/ .