Re: A Christmas Carol

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 1999
      Yes, I noted that it's back on this Thursday eving (12/11) at 9.30 CST,
      and will be on again over the weekend.

      Ted

      Diane Baker wrote:

      > From: Diane Baker <dianejoy@...>
      >
      > When was the recent Stewart version of A Christmas Carol on and what
      > network (Fox, if I heard on the radio correctly)?
      >
      > The show was on TNT, permiering Dec. 5. I think they do re-broadcast
      > their original series; they showed it three times on the night of its
      > premiere. Check local listings.

      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: The Journal of the Mythopoeic Society
      Department of English, Box X041
      College of Liberal Arts
      Middle Tennessee State University
      Murfreesboro, TN 37130