Re: Patrick Stewart CHRISTMAS CAROL

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 1999
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 12/6/99 8:23:36 AM Central Standard Time,
      > verba001@... writes:
      >
      > > George C. Scott as Scrooge.
      >
      > I agree - that was a good one too. But Stewart's was so close to the
      > original -- more so, if I recollect, than the Scott.
      >
      > Mary S

      My favorite version is "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol."

      Berni ("I'd like some razzleberry dressing.")
    • Eleanor Farrell
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 1999
        Well, I have to say my favorite is _The Muppets Christmas Carol_. .......
        gotta love that Marley duo and the ghost of Christmas Future was pretty
        scary. Michael Caine was sure having a lot of fun, too.

        Ellie

        Eleanor M. Farrell
        Editor, Mythprint
        P.O. Box 320486
        San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
        E-mail: emfarrell@...

        Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter