Hi There!

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
      Just a note from the list administrator:

      This list is only a couple of weeks old, so everyone is "new" to the list,
      so to speak. We have 21 members at the moment (including me).

      Please continue!

      Joan

      * Joan Marie Verba verba001@... *
      * (-|-) @ (space station & wormhole) | Member of GASP *
      * Editor, Multi-Species Medicine | Keeper of Giles's Writing Desk *
      * Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig | Proud member of People for the *
      * Fan Club | Ethical Treatment of Werewolves *
      * http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
      * http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FTL_Publications *