Re: MereLewis... or not

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 1999
      In a message dated 12/06/1999 10:45:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      << Katzantakis sounds interesting; I saw the film *Last Temptation of
      Christ* (and couldn't figure what all the ruckus was about since it all
      took place within the context of a dream, and reinforced the need for
      Christ to die on the Cross.) I have not read the book, alas, and have
      not seen *Report from Greco.* - >>
      "Report to Greco," and it's a book. Read Kazantzakis. he's delicious. Try
      "Saint Francis," if you like. I love his story of wherefrom the bat.

      Lizzie