Re: MereLewis... or not

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 1999
      In a message dated 12/06/1999 10:45:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      << I think he'd very much argue with you about confining
      yourself to modern works. >>
      Oh, this cyberchat, it's so difficult sometimes! ggg I guess what I mean
      is, I've read so MUCH that is of the past... I don't want to be confined
      THERE. Rather than the other way around. It's like assertiveness training,
      ggg, making an effort to do what does Not come naturally.

      Lizzie Princess Airhead who needs to add "so many books, so little time!" and
      something about writing to that sig line ...

      Lizzie the Bitchen Biker Turkey Buzzard Grinnin' Doll Playin' Freedom of
      Speech Speekin' But Backs Off When The Coals Get A Wee Bit Hot Beadin' Babe!

      Turkey what? www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/2003/page16.html
      (note this is NOT My homepage, I don't have one.)

      They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall
      be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah
      11:9)
    • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 1999
        In a message dated 12/06/1999 10:45:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        << Katzantakis sounds interesting; I saw the film *Last Temptation of
        Christ* (and couldn't figure what all the ruckus was about since it all
        took place within the context of a dream, and reinforced the need for
        Christ to die on the Cross.) I have not read the book, alas, and have
        not seen *Report from Greco.* - >>
        "Report to Greco," and it's a book. Read Kazantzakis. he's delicious. Try
        "Saint Francis," if you like. I love his story of wherefrom the bat.

        Lizzie