Yahoo groups

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2003
      WendellWag@... wrote:

      > Did other people receive the following message of mine? I sent it nine hours
      > ago and it never came back to me. I'm going to assume that the Yahoo groups
      > server just ate it, so I'm resending it now. My apologies if it reached
      > other people but not me. You know, this has happened a lot of times. Have
      > we ever considered using something other than yahoogroups.com for this
      > mailing list?

      I don't know of any hosts for listservs which offers them free and is as
      accessible as Yahoo. If someone does, let me know, because I've
      searched.

      Generally, I would wait 24 hours for a message to appear. Your previous
      message appeared in my e-mail box earlier this morning. One can also
      check:

      to see whether a message has appeared.

      Also, Yahoo has a history with not reaching AOL addresses promptly. Each
      service seems to think the other is responsible.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...