uh, researching stuff online, etc.

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 1999
      I should probably go ahead and say this now: I don't spend a lot of time
      online and when I do, I am generally checking out sent links, maybe surfing
      ebay a little, and otherwise kind of zoned out. I do email in fits and
      starts, sometimes more than others.
      All to say that I might not always get a chance to look up the neat stuff
      people say to check out! ggg

      I definitely miss reading and am hoping to get back into both reading and
      writing, but don't know how realistic that is until the kids are both in
      school, or at least one in school and one in k'garten, and that is a few
      years away.

      Can I hang anyway? LOL. Oh, and I blame my zest for gems and jewelry on
      Tolkien, with the Silmarils and the Three and so on, affecting me at an
      impressionable age... anyone else engage in that kind of rationalizations?
      ggg

      Lizzie
    • Paul F. Labaki
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
        You bet I do, but mine mainly concern, pipes, tobacco and smoking all of
        which were romanicized in hobbit lore better than anywhere else, even among
        conossiors in the tobacco world.

        Paul Labaki

        ----------
        >From: ERATRIANO@...
        >To: Mythsoc@onelist.com
        >Subject: [mythsoc] uh, researching stuff online, etc.
        >Date: Mon, Dec 6, 1999, 3:12 PM
        >

        > From: ERATRIANO@...
        >
        > I should probably go ahead and say this now: I don't spend a lot of time
        > online and when I do, I am generally checking out sent links, maybe surfing
        > ebay a little, and otherwise kind of zoned out. I do email in fits and
        > starts, sometimes more than others.
        > All to say that I might not always get a chance to look up the neat stuff
        > people say to check out! ggg
        >
        > I definitely miss reading and am hoping to get back into both reading and
        > writing, but don't know how realistic that is until the kids are both in
        > school, or at least one in school and one in k'garten, and that is a few
        > years away.
        >
        > Can I hang anyway? LOL. Oh, and I blame my zest for gems and jewelry on
        > Tolkien, with the Silmarils and the Three and so on, affecting me at an
        > impressionable age... anyone else engage in that kind of rationalizations?
        > ggg
        >
        > Lizzie

      • Paul F. Labaki
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999

        • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
            In a message dated 12/14/1999 12:33:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            sheik@... writes:

            << tobacco and smoking all of
            which were romanicized in hobbit lore better than anywhere else, >>
            oh, right.... Gandalf and his smoke rings, Gandalf and lighting the wood
            chip. ggg

            Lizzie