Mythcon 34, a reminder

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 7:41 AM
      If I may:

      Now is the time for out-of-towners to get their reservations in. Esp as we
      need half the room money by April 20 to make sure you get a room.

      Please check the URL below:

      Mary M. Stolzenbach, co-Chair Mythcon XXXIV
      <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html">Mythcon 34</A>

    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 11:55 AM
        Sent a check (half payment) your way yesterday. Hope you get it
        soon. Looking forward! ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .