Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1206

  • Edward Carmien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Speaking of BaltiCon, I'm a (minor league) guest and will be hosting some
      sort of CJ Cherryh panel as part of my cheerleading effort for _The Cherryh
      Odyssey_, the author study I'm editing. More info here:

      http://enigma.rider.edu/~ecarmien/

      Happy to say hello to Mythological Folks. See you in Baltimore!

      ejc

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 05:05:18 EST
      > From: WendellWag@...
      > Subject: Knossos meeting at Balticon
      >
      > I mentioned a few weeks ago that people from Knossos (the Washington, D.C.
      > area Mythopoeic Society group) would probably be getting together for dinner
      > one day at Balticon. In fact, we're actually going to be having one of our
      > regular meetings there. The book we will be reading that month is
      > _Nevermore_ by Harold Schechter. We will be meeting in the Douglass Room at
      > 8 PM on Friday, May 23, in the Wyndham Inner Harbor Hotel (which is the hotel
      > where Balticon is held) to discuss this book. The website for Balticon is
      > www.balticon.org. For further information, you can E-mail Gene Pappas at
      > PappasG@.... It's his book choice for May and he set up the meeting.
      > It's possible that many Knossos people will also meet for dinner on Saturday
      > as we usually do.
      >
      > Wendell Wagner

      Edward Carmien, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor of English
      Westminster Choir College of Rider University
      101 Walnut Lane
      Princeton, NJ 08540-3899
      V: 609-921-7100, ext. 8235
      F: 609-921-8829