Knossos meeting at Balticon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      I mentioned a few weeks ago that people from Knossos (the Washington, D.C.
      area Mythopoeic Society group) would probably be getting together for dinner
      one day at Balticon. In fact, we're actually going to be having one of our
      regular meetings there. The book we will be reading that month is
      _Nevermore_ by Harold Schechter. We will be meeting in the Douglass Room at
      8 PM on Friday, May 23, in the Wyndham Inner Harbor Hotel (which is the hotel
      where Balticon is held) to discuss this book. The website for Balticon is
      www.balticon.org. For further information, you can E-mail Gene Pappas at
      PappasG@.... It's his book choice for May and he set up the meeting.
      It's possible that many Knossos people will also meet for dinner on Saturday
      as we usually do.