Re: [mythsoc] bilious

  • William
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 29, 2003
      >Would you really "cheer in real life if the peasants revolted and killed
      >all the aristocrats"?

      I know I wouldn't. Especially since in the eyes of the majority of the
      world, the average American or European IS an aristocrat. We have the
      education, riches and privileges (and assumption of superiority) that rivals
      any aristo in history. If aristos are the enemy, then the enemy is us.

      Bright Blessings,

      William
    • William
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 29, 2003