Re: Re: RE: [mythsoc] bilious

  • Ernest Tomlinson
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 28, 2003
      From: <alexeik@...>
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 9:32 AM
      Subject: Re: Re: RE: [mythsoc] bilious

      > The Treaty of Utrecht (April 11, 1713)...

      Once, twice, and thrice again, I thank you.

      ;)

      Ernest.
    • William
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 29, 2003
        >Would you really "cheer in real life if the peasants revolted and killed
        >all the aristocrats"?

        I know I wouldn't. Especially since in the eyes of the majority of the
        world, the average American or European IS an aristocrat. We have the
        education, riches and privileges (and assumption of superiority) that rivals
        any aristo in history. If aristos are the enemy, then the enemy is us.

        Bright Blessings,

        William