FW: Mythopoeic Scholarship Awards

  • Croft, Janet B
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Also, it's Armand Nicholi, not Nicoli, for the one on Freud and Lewis.

      In _Behind the Veil_, three of the essays are in Spanish, but they do
      include abstracts in English.

      Is it my imagination, or are a lot of the nominees this year poorly
      proofread? It was particularly distracting in _Women Among the Inklings_, I
      thought.

      Janet