Re: [mythsoc] WisCon?

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: SusanPal@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:28:11 EST
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] WisCon?

      In a message dated 3/26/2003 12:56:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      > You might want to come; lots of folk on this list show
      > up. It would be neat to meet you.

      I wish I could! But even one con will stretch my budget (and that's with
      modest underwriting from my department). Some day . . . !

      Anyway, we have to make sure there are a lot of people to defend Tolkien in
      front of China Mieville, who's one of the Guests of Honor at WisCon. <veg>

      Susan

      OO! Do tell us how that comes out. Sorry you can't make it to Mythcon.
      Perhaps if it gets back to Minnesota? ---djb

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
        In a message dated 3/28/2003 8:01:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        > Perhaps if it gets back to Minnesota?

        Farther West would be better! SF, Seattle? Reno? <veg>

        Susan