WisCon?

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
      Is anyone here going to WisCon? I'll be there -- it will be my first SF con
      in something like a decade! -- and it would be nice to meet anyone else who
      will be.

      Susan
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
        Wish I could, but I'm saving up for *Mythcon* which will be in Nashville at
        the end of July. You might want to come; lots of folk on this list show
        up. It would be neat to meet you. ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • SusanPal@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
          In a message dated 3/26/2003 12:56:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          dianejoy@... writes:

          > You might want to come; lots of folk on this list show
          > up. It would be neat to meet you.

          I wish I could! But even one con will stretch my budget (and that's with
          modest underwriting from my department). Some day . . . !

          Anyway, we have to make sure there are a lot of people to defend Tolkien in
          front of China Mieville, who's one of the Guests of Honor at WisCon. <veg>

          Susan

        • dianejoy@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
            dianejoy@... writes:

            > You might want to come; lots of folk on this list show
            > up. It would be neat to meet you.

            I wish I could! But even one con will stretch my budget (and that's with
            modest underwriting from my department). Some day . . . !

            Anyway, we have to make sure there are a lot of people to defend Tolkien in
            front of China Mieville, who's one of the Guests of Honor at WisCon. <veg>

            Susan

            OO! Do tell us how that comes out. Sorry you can't make it to Mythcon.
            Perhaps if it gets back to Minnesota? ---djb

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
              In a message dated 3/28/2003 8:01:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
              dianejoy@... writes:

              > Perhaps if it gets back to Minnesota?

              Farther West would be better! SF, Seattle? Reno? <veg>

              Susan