Giblets

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 1999
      In a message dated 12/05/1999 6:14:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << =Sir Gibbie=. >>
      You Got It! Hey, I like it here.

      So, anyone read it?

      Lizzie
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 1999
        ERATRIANO@... wrote:

        > From: ERATRIANO@...
        >
        > In a message dated 12/05/1999 6:14:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > Stolzi@... writes:
        >
        > << =Sir Gibbie=. >>
        > You Got It! Hey, I like it here.

        If you like it here, there's more of same with Butterbur's Woodshed!
        Mary says she's written you on this, and I'm chiming in, hoping you'll
        give it some thought. We'd love to have you. No pressure, just think
        about it. Let me know when--or if--you're ready to jump in; we'll send
        you a sample 'zine.

        > So, anyone read it?

        Nope. ---djb.