Re: Dinsmore, Christmas stories

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 1999
      In a message dated 12/05/1999 1:01:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      bigelow@... writes:

      << Speaking of Connie Willis, >>
      NOW I know why the name was familiar... "To Say Nothing of the Dog"! You
      mean, there's more!? Where do I start? LOL

      Lizzie
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 1999
        ERATRIANO@... wrote:

        > From: ERATRIANO@...
        >
        > In a message dated 12/05/1999 1:01:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > bigelow@... writes:
        >
        > << Speaking of Connie Willis, >>
        > NOW I know why the name was familiar... "To Say Nothing of the Dog"! You
        > mean, there's more!? Where do I start? LOL
        >
        > Lizzie

        Ohh, yes! *Doomsday Book,* *Lincoln's Dreams,* *Impossible Things* (an
        anthology of short stories), and the afore-mentioned *Miracles* (which I
        covet, and may have to break down and buy for myself).

        (Dear God, I hope I didn't sound condescending in my last missive; I
        meant nothing of the kind!)