Tolkien Ensemble

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      Passing on the following...you may or may not see a review in Mythprint someday.

      Concerning The Tolkien Ensemble and Christopher Lee.

      Here's some news of a music group based on the writings of J. R. R.
      Tolkien. I hope you will find the project interesting. I am the founder
      and composer of the ensemble. I will be in London next week doing
      interviews about our new album with Christopher Lee on BBC Radio 3 "In
      tune" live Weddensday the 12th of March 7 PM and Classic FM Radio (to be
      broadcast later).
      Please contact me on this email address if you would like to write about
      the project.
      If you would like to review the CD, please let me know the address to send
      the CD to.

      With the best wishes,
      Yours sincerely

      Caspar Reiff
      casparreiff@...

      http://www.tolkienensemble.dk

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian
      San Jose State University Library
      http://library.sjsu.edu

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003
        In a message dated 3/10/2003 4:11:26 PM Central Standard Time,
        Edith.Crowe@... writes:

        > Tolkien Ensemble ... our new album

        High Noon in Rivendell? :)

        Diamond Proudbrook