Re: [mythsoc] OT musical info query

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2003
      Amy Irving is an actress and hasn't done any other singing work that I know
      of. Perhaps the fact that she was married to Steven Spielberg, the
      executive
      producer of the film, at that time might partly explain why she was chosen
      do the singing in it. If you want to find out more about Amy Irving, read
      the book _Easy Riders, Raging Bulls_, a history of American film in the
      (extended) '70's. She comes out looking worse than anyone else in that
      book.>>

      Well that explains where I"ve heard of her! And I will skip the book,
      thanks.

      Sinead O'Connor's version of the song just isn't hte same. lol

      Is there much singing in The Fabulous Baker Boys? Looks like there Should
      be.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia